Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3rd

Maybe nobody even noticed......
After going back to Costco today and looking around, checking with lost and found and with the girls at one hour photo, I declared the memory stick gone, gone, gone.....so I bought a new Sony camera!!! I am charging the battery now, it is going to be different not having to carry double A batteries with me everywhere anymore! Though I will search online for a second rechargeable battery to have a backup.
So I will take two photos and get caught up.
And I'll probably be taking photos all over the place with a nice big viewing screen, better zoom and more megapixels..

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wonderful that you got a new camera - I was wondering what one you would pick. Looking forward to seeing the new photos it takes.

I would like to not have to carry rechargeable AAs too - but I'm happy with my camera for now - I like its small size and good resolution.

Don't you just love digital cameras??!!??