Friday, February 19, 2010

February 19th - #49



I reference my small group all the time here. This is the group quilt we did two years ago. We each make a block and then after putting it all together we raffled it off amongst ourselves. This is the quilt hanging at Sharon W's house, as she was the happy, happy winner! My block is March, the leprechaun. Now.....I don't DO applique, so this was a stretch for me...




Dang, I'm battling either an early onset of some spring allergies, or I am getting my husband's rotten head cold! I'm not sure which of the two I would prefer. I did add my allergy med to my daily handful of supplements.
Spent the last two nights wrapping bobbins with DMC floss! I know I still have skeins of this lovely stuff tucked here and there. But it is back to my GFG project tonight.
If the weather is as glorious this weekend as it has been the last two days, I VOW to spend a couple of hours in the yard. I know that cleaning out those pesky weeds NOW will save me tons of time later. Plus I have a few bulbs and tubers to plant. Next weekend I'm heading south for a few days, so this will be a good time to do it.
Physical therapy was different today. Spent the last 15 minutes with a heated stim machine. If I could have been able to breathe through my nose while laying down, I would have taken a nap!

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I love your quilt - what a fun project.

I've been battling allergies - my eyes are running like faucets - this is not my best time of the year - but I still love all the blossoms.