Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25th - #55

And yet another quilt that is still waiting for it's binding. I REALLY need to get to another retreat soon, since I always get binding done while visiting with quilting friends. This quilt is for my oldest son, Kyle. No flowers, which is hard for me since so much of my inventory is floral! But I do love the tone on tones too, so there they are.
I'm getting in my car and heading south for the weekend and I don't know if my sister's laptop computer has the right port for me to upload photos each day I am gone, so we may have a pause in photos. But I WILL be taking photos each day and posting something, so worry not!
Will be spending tomorrow at the big sew EXPO that started today in Puyallup. This is an annual event that has been going on for gosh, at least 15 years. When I lived down there I went every year, but since I moved north 10 years ago, I think this will be just my 3rd time down. I'm hoping my dear friend Jan will be able to join me, but if not, I'll certainly attend anyway. I don't generally buy any fabric at this event, mostly patterns and ideas. And my trusty camera will be with me. Photos will be taken with permission, and I'll post anything special for you here! Enjoy your final weekend of February 2010! Isn't that amazing!

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Twice number 54? Lovely quilt - I like the sharp contrast.