Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24th - #54

This little gem was gifted to me for my birthday from dear friend June. She was one of "those" people who got caught up with a new embroidery machine a few years ago - LOL! So cute and much appreciated.
I packed away my GFG for a while and picked up a counted cross stitch project that was started probably 8+ years ago. I found that enlarging the pattern on my printer and moving my lamp to a better position it's not as hard to see as I was afraid it would be. I've also spent a LOT of time cruising eBay for old cross stitch magazine and the ones I've "won" should start arriving soon! I'm hopeful that a few of the covers look familiar and so I might be able to find those few patterns I'm looking for.
It sure rained hard today for a short time! I'm excited about how my window sill seed starting experiment is working.
Such a treat each morning as I approach it with my spray bottle to give them a nice misting. My delphiniums are popping up outside too which is a great surprise.
Back to my cross stitch while I check out the guys on American Idol tonight!

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Darling little quilt - of course I'm addicted to 30s fabrics. Your sprouts look great.