This is another quilt that I use all the time, but still needs it's binding...in fact I have washed it a few times sans binding! This was a great project that I did as a mystery for an online group. One of my friends really ran with the basics of the easy pattern and made more quilts converting the stars to hearts with just a bit of turning of squares, really cute! This is totally me, scrappy and simple. I made the flying geese border out of leftover HST's. Only design element I wish I had done differently was that I would make the geese bigger. But these were the size I had on hand and so they were put to great use. This is laying on my king sized bed to give you a size perspective, it was a big one!!
Today I need to really push on to finish my book for the book club that is meeting tomorrow. Problem is I had to get up at the virtual crack of dawn for the kidlets, so I know as soon as I start reading I'll be even more sleepy!!
I have my GFG project going strong. Everything I have together now has it's black path all the way around. And I have the remaining "flowers" ready to add, so the end may be in site here, yeah!! I'll be happy to be done with those paper templates.