Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 3rd - #60

So simple, yet so lovely. This is the quilt I gifted to DDIL Genie for Christmas a few years ago. She uses it every night. My friend Sally did the custom long arm quilting on it and did a wonderful job, as always.
Another contractor came by today to check out my damage. He was a bit more encouraging that it will either A) be covered or B) not that expensive to repair. That's a relief. The insurance adjuster is coming tomorrow morning.
Got my MOP cut today! Glad to have my regular Barb back. Lynn is off to Seattle for the next two nights so I can stay up late if I want! Not that I don't do that anyway - LOL.

2 comments:

Jamie in Louisiana said...

I love all of your quilts, however this one is a favorite. I love the combination of red and off whites. Keep them coming, I enjoy visiting your blog often.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What a wonderful quilt - so sweet and simple.

Glad the repairs might be covered and not as extensive as feared.