Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2nd - #59

I call this "Baby Hearts". It is done with tons of kids novelties and has a fun kids flannel on the back. This one lives with Carter. It is a fun and easy project, in fact I think I'll do another one this week. There is a woman that works for Lynn that is due with her first baby later this month. She is having a girl, and I seem to have lots more girlie novelties than boy, so it should go pretty quickly.
I have my first contractor coming to check out my damaged floor in a few minutes. Soon to know if this is going to be insurance worthy or not.

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Lovely quilt - when I first saw it - before reading the post - I thought of it as a lattice quilt - like the top on a cherry pie. Either way - it is wonderful.