Monday, March 1, 2010

February 27th - #57

Yep, I did a Stack and Whack back when it was a new project. I do love how it came out. If you click on it and look at the border print, that is what the pinwheels came from. This one is also about 8 years old, and lives at my sisters house, I use it on the bed I sleep on down there.
I haven't done another stack and whack, but I have helped a few friends with theirs. We did some other layout things that i think make it more interesting, though the more I look at mine, the more I like it - LOL! It was pretty "bold" of me back then to not use a white background.
I specifically remember I bought that border fabric at a shop in Fife, up on the hill...it was maybe an Artco store? No, I don't think that was the name, but this was a flat fold and I bought several yards of it with no particular plan in mind. Then the S&W class came up and it was the perfect choice. Nice when those things work out......

No comments: