Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22nd

Almost left home for the day and forgot to do my photo!! It has been said that 21 days makes a habit, so this should be a habit by now, right?
This is a springy table runner I made a few springs ago. A popular Buggy Barn pattern, I have it in a couple of other themes, that I'm sure you'll see if you stick with me long enough. I figure if the weather is going to pretend spring is right around the corner, than I can too.

I'm heading south to see my grandson, well along with his parents! Kyle is in his first year as the head coach of the boys basketball team.
Happens to be at his alma mater, so that is pretty cool. They have a game tonight we are going to watch. And it was official this week, he has received his MASTERS DEGREE and is a full fledged teacher!! Couldn't be more proud of him.

2 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Yaay for spring - Yaay for Kyle - Yaay for a lovely tablerunner.

Teaquilts said...

I'm working on a bedsize quilt of Buggy Barn's Crazy About Stars and Heart. I'm making in patriotic theme. I need to figure out border design.

I'm enjoy the quilt show...keep it up. :0)