Monday, January 18, 2010

Design Wall Monday - Week Three


This is the third design wall in my studio. When I did my restructure of furniture my cutting table got placed in front of it. What I mostly use this for is for trinkets and treasures. I have photos of many of my quilts up on the wall, along with other "stuff". My rulers are in a basket, best way I have found to keep them accessible and organized.
I hope this still qualifies as a design wall Monday entry!! I surely do enjoy this challenge. Let me know if you stopped by.

5 comments:

Lynne in Hawaii said...

Works as a design wall entry to me. Never enuf room for 'treasures' that you want to see all the time. Great 'treasure' wall!

Teaquilts said...

I think you have a great inspiration wall. What a great place to sew and reflect.

Quilter Kathy said...

A great inspiration to see!

Gari in AL said...

I, too, like to see my quilts and pictures are the only way to see the ones that have been given away. Great wall.

Dena said...

Sounds like inspiration to me! LOL