Sunday, April 4, 2010

April 4th - #92

Happy Easter to you all.

This is a fairly old piece, kind of a carpenters wheel. It's from a nice line of kind of Christmas fabric. Just waiting to be quilted, which I am planning to do while on the retreat I'm heading to on Wednesday. In fact I'm taking a few pieces to quilt!! Odd for me.

And I'll be taking at least two pieces that need binding. Haven't really decided yet what else will get to go along. But I have only run out of projects at one retreat, and that was years ago, so I tend to WAY over pack!!

I have a couple of topics floating around in my brain about blog posts, and one will be tomorrow. I'll also be posting a couple of photos of Carter that I took last week and today. He and I had such a great conversation today. Quite lengthy and detailed. I was speaking English and I believe he was speaking Swahili.....

2 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Very pretty - so sparkly looking. Have fun at the retreat. Linda and I were going to get together on Tuesday but she ended up with a committee meeting. I have Ben four days this week - so maybe we'll all get together in a week or so.

Scotrocks said...

I am so in awe of the skill, time and love that goes into making these works of art.