Saturday, April 10, 2010

April 10th - #98

LOL! I know this looks familiar, but it is using different prints than the last one I showed. This is the April piece that is out on the chair on my front porch. Why just tell you when I can show you????









I found those old wooden folding chairs at a garden shop several years ago and I've never regretted buying them! I love finding outside stuff to add to the yard and garden.

One of my favorite movie characters was the Aunt on Twister. She had a very eclectic collection of yard art and spinning things! I'm pretty bad already, I have to sneak in a new wind chime when I find one. A few weeks ago I found this cute little wagon wind chime at a restaurant gift shop in Centralia. Isn't it cute????

By the time you read this post, I'll have been on my retreat for 3+ days. I wonder what I will have accomplished....hopefully lots of laughs! And maybe a bit of sewing!

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I love old stuff in the garden too - and windchimes. We put ours back up since we are hoping that the spring winds are calming down. We don't get a lot of wind here usually. It was so pleasant to hear them tinkling in the breeze today while we did yard work.