Friday, January 11, 2013

Long, Long Time Ago

Another wonderful photo from the archives.  This is me with such dark hair!!  Alongside my cousin John.  He and I were born a few months apart so we basically grew up together.  And the star of the show is my Candy Gramma.  I believe this was a birthday celebration, and it was taken in the backyard of the house I lived in from 1960 until I moved out in 1971.  My parents remained in this house until 1995.  
You can see that Gramma had a knitting project going!  Always.  And she was CANDY Gramma because always brought us candy when she came to visit.  Our other Gramma was Water Gramma because she lived in West Seattle right on the beach.  
I have lots of stories about Gramma to share over time.  Hope you will be her for the tales...

No comments: