Wednesday, January 9, 2013

House Woes

Here is my house in Lynden.  Peak of summer.  We moved into the house July 2000 and moved out August 2012.  There was a young newlywed couple renting from us, but their circumstances have changed a bit and they have given notice that they are vacating at the end of February.  
So now we are in a dilemma.  To list to sell, or to try to get new renters in it.  Supposedly the market is 
very good for houses in our price range and community, BUT if I get it listed tomorrow, I NEED it to sell in 6 weeks.  Could happen.  On the other hand, if I list it with a rental management company and they can't get it rented?  When I checked on craigslist there were 20 rentals in our community at our price range that popped up for rent right away.  And some were NEW construction.  So what to do.....

No comments: