Friday, March 16, 2012

Finished is so nice



One of my Circle sisters shared a pattern with me so I could make some placemats. Long ago, when I first started quilting I made several table runners, all with a holiday theme. So I thought why not do holiday placemats....

You can see that these are for February. In an effort to work smarter, not harder, I thought, why not make them reversible???








And so I did!

It was sweet when I noticed that Lynn was actually the one who turned them over on March 1st. Not too surprising, since he is kind of the keeper of the calendars around here.








It was a nice way to practice doing my free motion quilting too. So now I'll be working on some for April/May.










I know I have some Easter fabric tucked away in there somewhere. And I'll have no problem getting some florals from my inventory for May.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

I like these place mats and need to remember to try making some.