Friday, March 1, 2013

March!


This was what I pulled from my Farm Fresh to You box this morning.  It's my second delivery, arriving every other Friday.  I thought I'd give this a try until the Farmer's Markets open up again in mid May.  

February wasn't my most active blogging month, I'm planning for March to be better.  

My mystery with PG&E is continuing.  Turns out I do have a gas furnace.  Makes these spikes in power draw even more befuddling.  Will continue living with few lights on.  Today will be day 2 of not even turning the furnace on.  We are into the tier 2 price for power, which seems to last about 2 days, and then BOOM the price per kwh triples.  And I have 11 days left in the billing cycle.  Sigh....

We (Jay and I) are both really looking forward to a visit from sister Nancy, and BIL Terry!!  They will be here in 10 days, and staying for 6 nights.  Starting to make some plans of which wineries to visit.  And we have already planned Tuesday to be our San Francisco day and have a dinner reservation at The House of Prime Rib   http://houseofprimerib.net/

Two weeks later, I'll be heading north for a two week visit!  Easter, Todd's birthday and my annual quilting retreat with friends at Dumas Bay.  

Happy to report the former tenants have moved out, and left the house very nice and clean, and the new tenants are moving in next Thursday.  So only a week of vacancy.  

Heading into the sewing room to finish up a small quilting project and to get a couple of blocks finished for the Modern Block quilt group that meets tomorrow morning.  

Happy March!!

No comments: