Friday, June 22, 2012

Looking Back to Easter

My family,  meaning my parents, siblings and their families get together every Easter and near Christmas.  The actual attendees varies from event to event.  And we meet at my youngest brothers nice home in Federal Way.  I have become the cruise director (self appointed....) and make sure we always have some kind of craft project offered to work on.  


 We share a meal, and get a chance to chat.  

Here is Jillian and Ethan enjoying their lunch, waiting for the egg hunt to begin.

 This year I brought an idea I had seen on Pinterest. We made Peep Wreaths!!!  At least my Mom, sister Nancy, myself and newest member to the family Karlee (nephew Casey's fiance) made them while sister Carol gave advice.


Todd and Jeff explaining to Ethan what a "record player is"......


I always have a new Easter plush for each of the grandkids.  Jillian with her new bunny.  


Lynn enjoying the sunshine and a chat with Dad and BIL Terry.  



Genie holding Henry, while he is tasting his new Easter plus bunny.


Sister Carol with Jillian, Genie and Henry


I brought some bubbles and different wands for the kids to enjoy.


Jeff, Krista, Ethan Dad and Todd 


I also brought some balloons so they could make balloon animals.   


I also get photos of the kids on the couch each year.  Here are Henry and Carter, giving me a grumpy look!



And being goofy!
 Following are all the photos I could catch for the short amount of time they would all sit on the couch together looking foward!!





It  was a special day for us since Genie was able to attend, finally having her weekend off coincide!  And Todd came for the first time in years too.  

A really good time was had by all.

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What a wonderful family - can't believe how those kiddos are growing. Love the couch picture each year.