Sunday, November 28, 2010

End of the Holiday Weekend


It was a very different one for us around here. It was great having all my boys and their families here for Thanksgiving dinner festivities, but on Sunday. This allowed for Kyle, Genie Carter and Henry to drive up on Saturday and spend a little bit more time. My sister Nancy and her husband Terry came as well, along with my niece Kelli. Traditional food, I forgot to put out the cranberries, and nobody even noticed.

I know I've been away from my dear blog quite a bit lately, always with a promise to return more regularly. Funny how life doesn't seem to want to remain in any kind of regular pattern.

But I do think about you, dear blog, nearly everyday and write such wonderful posts in my head. I'll probably have quite a few postings in the next several days, as I clean out my media card from my camera, and prepare for holidays and a great quilting retreat coming up in two weeks.

For now, I'll leave you with more photo, of the dear Grands, then head off to bed.

Kids are here overnight, and I'll be up at the crack of dawn getting them ready and off to school.

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh such wonderful pictures and memories.