Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Well Worth The Wait!!

Some of you may remember my adventure into making moonshine, with my rhubarb last summer. I believe I showed the photos of it when it was strained and ready to rest in the pantry. Well, I poured it into a couple of mason jars and plunked them in the freezer.
Pulled this one out the other night, and I was SO amazed by how yummy this is!! It is like a refreshing wonderful rhubarb granita......
I raked it out of the jar with a fork, plopped it into my glass, grabbed a spoon and enjoyed.








One word of caution if you should embark on this adventure in the future....do not leave the spoon in the glass while you are uploading your photos so you can put them on your blog, and then put the spoon in your mouth...
YIKES!!! Nearly pulled my lip right off....

2 comments:

Julie said...

I never did get mine going so I'm happy to hear yours is a success. I laughed at now at the spoon image though!

Julie said...

I really did mean to type loud instead of now on the laughing. Darn fingers and brain!