Monday, October 24, 2011

Design Wall Monday

Ah.....Finally I have this much of my small quilting groups annual group lotto quilt done.  Each year the 12 of us decide on a pattern and each make a block.  When the quilt is finished we have a drawing amongst ourselves to win it.  If you have won in the past, you still get to be in the drawing!  If you choose to take the new one, the one you won in the past goes to the next name drawn. 
This year we chose to do the embroidery baskets.  Then it was my job to put it together.  Now I will add a small green stopper and then a border of the same floral.  Once it is quilted, another member is going to do a scalloped edge and binding.  Don't you wish you were in the drawing????

3 comments:

Lynne in Hawaii said...

Sure do! It is lovely!

Dena said...

Such a beautiful quilt and I love the double-nine patch blocks. Great job!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh I do, I do. That is a fun quilt!