Saturday, January 22, 2011

Red Sky at Night

Or so the saying goes.

I do love these kinds of photo opportunities.

Happy 2011 to all my blog friends. It's the 22nd day of the first month of the year. The saying goes that it takes 21 days to develop a new habit. How are you doing???
I'm doing pretty good at cleaning out the refrigerator and freezer and have done some kitchen cupboard purging. Planning to have them all done by the end of the month. Then for February it will be all the closets.
We brought the treadmill home from Jeff's house and I have been on it once, yesterday. It's amazing to me how out of shape I am. I also worked last night, 4 1/2 hour shift and I can tell there too how much I have got to get more physicalness into my day.
Moving forward on my bladder lift. Waiting to hear back about the date to have it done. Looks now like it will be early to mid March. Last night I was able to read over my scans. Some of you know how good it feels to hear that your internal organs (especially that very scary pancreas) all look "unremarkable".
Seems my coughing is indeed improved. So reflux.....interesting. I always thought of reflux as associated with heartburn which I haven't had issues with for years. The other key is not eating at night. That has been the hardest part.
I'm going to cruise through my favorite blogs now. My next post will be my Vegas review. I know you just can't wait.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you've made us wait a whole month for this post - so I guess waiting for the next one won't be so bad.

Julie said...

I guess we both need to work on our Las Vegas posts. I haven't even looked at my pics yet! Great picture you posted this time.