Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

My family has never celebrated this holiday in the religious sense. It is a chance to gather, share a meal, catch up with each other and have the little kids hunt for plastic eggs that are filled with little treats.
Ethan will be with me everyday this week. My plan at this moment is to go to the gym at least 3 times, and he can go to the child care center there. Also we will make a run into Costco one day. He pretty much is done with his naps, so the afternoons will be better spent out.
I feel like Todd is melting away here in the house. He has been on his own for so long that to have our roof to be under, even in this short term is pretty uncomfortable for him. Hopefully he gets everything in order and can move into his new spot by the end of the week.
My allergy/cold seems to be improving. At least I have more energy today. Less sneezing, still some stuffiness.
No hours schedule for work. Will try to get at least one 4 hour shift picked up.
Hoping for nicer weather so more outside work can be done.

No comments: