Friday, March 20, 2009

Another tearful farewell tonight

I remember watching ER when it first started. I watched Chicago Hope as well, would have liked to see it stick around a bit longer. Tonight another long time character bid their farewell, and again the tears were running down my cheeks. I truly hope that somewhere in the last two episodes that they feature the few nurses who have been on the show from the very beginning. As sad as it is to have it end, I think it is time. And very nice to have a show have a chance to say "goodbye" to it's viewers. I was not happy that Judging Amy was canceled during the off season. I hear now that a fairly new show, Life, which is on NBC is probably not going to make it to next season. I had told myself I wasn't going to get invested in any new TV series, because it seems I just get into it and away it goes. I probably watch too much TV anyway.
It has been a very peaceful few days with Lynn out of town. I can leave my stitchery out and not worry about it getting "put away"......I do have dishes in the sink, the dishwasher is cleaned and still full. I do like that he calls everyday, so I feel like he does give us a thought during the day!
Tomorrow, Ethan is here early and we'll pick Jillian up after school and she'll come to play for a few hours. Saturday morning I am meeting "the girls" and we are going to Monroe for the quilt show there, and out to lunch. Should be nice!
I bought some seeds today and will have the kids plant them in some little pots next week and see them sprout!

No comments: