Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, Monday....

I always liked the Mama's and the Papa's. I wonder what happened to all those 45 records I had. Actually sister Carol does have a box of them in her study. Not like there is anyway to play all those records though! I had a box record player. And yes, I did tape a quarter on the arm to keep the needle in the groove of the record so it didn't skip all over the place! I guess buying a new needle wasn't an easy fix in those days. Maybe that is why I still use my sewing machine needles until they break!
No kids today, though I am scheduled to work 7-11 tonight, unless they cancel me again. I do have to go to the grocery store today. I am actually out of flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, only have two eggs left. I don't remember ever running out of "staples" at the same time before. Will also go to the dairy, the green grocer and get my corned beef on cooking so that we can have it for dinner. I need to have it done early enough to eat it in case I do leave at 6:15 for work.
Taking Lynn to the airport tomorrow morning for his week away. Then right back to receive Ethan. Meet Jillian's bus, then get ready for the guild meeting. I do have some paperwork to produce for that. Guess I better get started with my day.

No comments: