Sunday, November 8, 2009

One more ready to go!

Yep, quilt #4 in the last two weeks, that is now all bundled with it's batting and backing. I will see Carol at our small group meeting this Thursday, so I'll pass it off to her then. She is off for a bit of a vacation after our meeting, so I know I won't be seeing any of these quilts back for a couple weeks, which is just fine! I still have 3 or 4 that are needing binding.
This quilt is for Kyle. Used lots of tone on tones, no flowers. Now he and Genie will each have a snuggle quilt! Genie's was a lovely scrappy red and white quilt I made two years ago.
Carter's "official" quilt has been located and I'll work on that one after I finish up some obligatory sewing that needs to be done.
That is the end of my roll of warm and natural!! Now I need to watch for it to be on sale again, or come up with a good coupon to pick up another roll. I don't usually buy a WHOLE roll, just one that looks like it is at least half full on the tube. I'll also need to order some more of my neutral flannel 90" wide backing from Fabric Depot in the next week or two, so I can continue to move through my huge collection of finished tops!!
Hope all is right in your world.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Lovely. You are definitely working at getting your ufo's finished. Good job.