Sunday, April 15, 2007

What a Week I'm Having

Started the week Easter Sunday, bringing my 2 grands back from a family gathering, to have 4 "sleepovers" while their parents had a getaway vacation. Ethan is 2 1/2 and big sister Jillian is 5 1/2. Sleeping all night is a challenge, and man was I sleep deprived by the time Thursday afternoon rolled around. Ended up now with Ethan's cold, that he willingly shared with me, along with lots of hugs and kisses, so I'm thinking it was worth it!
Had to give up two shifts of work though, as coughing and sneezing on laboring Mom's or newborns is not considered a "prudent" thing to do.
Got a haircut, went shorter than normal. Not ONE person I have seen since then has had any comment, so does this mean it was not the right choice of haircut for me - LOL!!
Pledging to become more active with the blog. Looking forward to seeing what develops - cough, cough, sniff.

No comments: