Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Goodness, almost the end of October and thankfully the end (and hopefully a wonderful future) of the political marathon going on. I have been following it for a few months now and look forward to getting back to a routine that includes some regular exercise and activities away from my TV and computer.
I have a new grandbaby since I last posted. Dear sweet Carter James was born on September 18, 2008 to my oldest son Kyle and his beautiful bride Genie. It was a terrific birth. I got to spend one weekend with them all and am looking forward to another one in two weeks. It will be hard having him be 90 minutes away. But we'll manage.
Jillian is in first grade and naturally excelling at most everything. She is one of the very best readers in her class, enjoys singing, working in the computer lab and working on running her 26 miles (over several months) during P.E. class. Making friends.
Ethan enjoys his time without Sissy, but really lights up when it is time for her to come home. He is definitely "all boy", keeps us on our toes. An infections laugh and happy spirit. He will go to preschool next year.
I'm still working a shift here and there at the hospital. Still wishing I could find a way out. Still have the paperwork to try to work for the free standing birth center in town. What is keeping me from returning it?
Quilting is still the hobby of choice. I'll get some new photos up soon.
That is a quick catch up. Hope I can be better at keeping up.

No comments: